ABPM Honors Outstanding Graduate Students
Annual Merit Award Recipients Honored
ABPM congratulates this year’s Annual ABPM Graduate Merit Award Recipients. They are:
- Hope Jacoby from the Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Donald Sellenriek from the California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University
- Austin McArdle from the Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Vorice Batts from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
- Samuel Tischler from the Midwestern University Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine
- Timothy Miller from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Tracy Lee from the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Glenn Woodley from the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Aarron Flowers from the Western University of Health Sciences College of Podiatric Medicine
This award is given to an outstanding graduating student from each of the nine colleges of podiatric medicine. Selections were made with recommendations from the Dean of each college based on specific, documented criteria. and included input from faculty as well as information provided by the student. Candidates were sought with a GPA of at least 3.5, who exhibited particular aptitude in Podiatric Medicine and Podiatric Orthopedics and their associated subjects, as well as “high standards of professional conduct, probity, academic achievement and moral rectitude.”
Each honoree receive an award of $2,000 and a certificate issued by the ABPM.
ABPM Board members were on site to present the awards to these outstanding students. Congratulations to each of these deserving recipients.